Monday, April 03, 2006

Dee Brown Wins Bob Cousy Award

Congrats, Dee!!!

"I am so blessed to receive the Bob Cousy Award, and I want to thank Mr. Cousy, the Basketball Hall of Fame and The Hartford for honoring me," Brown said. "There are so many people that have had an impact on my career and have allowed me to be successful, including my mom and family, Coach Weber and the assistant coaches, all my teammates, especially Luther Head and Deron Williams, the University, and of course all the Illini fans. I talk it about it all the time, but I am so grateful to have returned for my senior year to play point guard and put on that Illini jersey again. I had an unbelievable time playing basketball at the University of Illinois, and I feel like this award is an exclamation mark on my career and all the success that our team has had over the last four years."
Dee Brown Wins Bob Cousy Award

No comments: