Monday, October 29, 2007

Crandall Head sounds like he’s on board

Crandall Head, the brother of former Illini standout Luther Head, all but committed to the Illini when I spoke with him during the fourth quarter of Sunday evening’s Orange & Blue scrimmage at the Assembly Hall.

Head, a sophomore at Rich South High School, said he is considering Illinois, Marquette and Notre Dame, but Illinois is the only school he has visited. He was making an unofficial visit this weekend and said, “I like the way the recruit me. I like hanging out here. I like the players. They’re cool.”

He also said he is friends with Peoria’s D.J. Richardson and Waukegan’s Jereme Richmond, who have committed to the Illini, and added, “I like playing with guys like that.”
Crandall Head sounds like he’s on board

No comments: