Thursday, March 16, 2006

The best day...EVER!

It's my favorite day of the year! No, it's not my birthday today (I don't really care about my birthday anymore!). Today is the first day of games in the First Round of the men's NCAA Basketball Tournament!!! Sixteen games today, sixteen games tomorrow - it's all good, basketball fans!

My beloved Fighting Illini, the #4 seed in the Washington, DC bracket, are matched up against the #13-seeded Air Force Academy Falcons tonight in San Diego, California at 6:25 PM Central time. My fearless prediction: Illini 62, Air Force 48.

GO ILLINI!

Congrats to the Illini women's basketball team on their 58-37 preliminary round WNIT victory from Western Illinois at the UI Assembly Hall last night. Marquette is next, in Milwaukee... Keep it going, ladies!

No comments: